Wednesday, April 9, 2014

october 30

it snowed today.  for real.  a dusting of snow before halloween!  crazy, crazy.  we spent the day gathered inside in front of the fireplace, and i prepared for my last "official" day as an employee of P&G.  due to the terms of my voluntary separation package, i have to turn in all of my work equipment and my badge tomorrow.  i pulled out my work bag that i haven't touched in 3.5 years and booted up my computer to clean up some files and save some documents before handing it over.  i was surprised how the simple act of opening up that computer took me right back to my working days in an instant.  i'm so far removed from those days, yet it all came flooding back.  tomorrow will be bittersweet, but definitely more sweet than bitter.  there is no job better in the world than being a full-time, stay at home mother to my two children.

No comments:

Post a Comment